We do for others because we don't know how to do for ourselves. We do for others because we feel it is the only way to make up for the damage we feel our craziness is doing to society. We do for others because it makes us feel good when nothing else in the whole world does, not even pills. We stay quiet and sit in the corner because others seem so much more needy. We require so little, you and I. A fact which does not sit well with others who would label us as too much to handle. When in truth, all those such as us really need is a bit of understanding, a bit of reciprocation, maybe a touch on the cheek once in a while and a sly wink. The rest of the world is needy. I'd rather be crazy. ~~Aimee

Monday 16 May 2011

I'm a Good Blogger

What?! I am. Sometimes. At least that is what Lance over at My Blog can beat up Your Blog said. Don't believe me? Then just have a look at what he gave me.




See! I told ya! Jealous much?! I knew you would be. Haters. 

But like most things in life, this does not come free. There are rules. I don't do rules. I have an allergy. People get hurt. It's best I avoid the rules, but if you're one who likes rules then you can check out Randy from Random Girl's blog. She is the one that infected gave this to Lance so in reality it's kinda like I kissed a girl, but not.  So thank you, Lance. Now I will be a good girl and pay it forward or is it see dead people. That was one freaky kid. 

Now go! Read these people because they are way more cooler than me: 


Deus Ex Machina: she makes words her bitch and whoever reads them becomes jealous that she didn't make them her bitch instead. she is an amazingly talented writer that I stalk and plan to kidnap someday so I can serve her and be her slave girl and I am not saying any more. I don't want you stealing my plan. 

Bipolar Diva: she makes awesome look boring, she writes with a truth and honesty about her life that is rare

Sapphire Dragonfiles: she is another blogger who writes with an openness that I find refreshing. I don't like reading about fake and there is no fake here. she is an amazing person who I am honored to know.

Edge of Crazy: neve is an extremely strong amazing person who shares her life which is sometimes crazy and sometimes beyond reality

Overdeveloped Underexposed: another amazingly honest fresh and real blogger whom I love dearly. you never know what you will find at her place. whether it's her musings with a murderer or sexual fetishes she always has a surprise for you

 You still here?! Go shoo! Pay it forward or see dead people whichever you prefer.

My favorite line: I am not here for your entertainment. You don't really wanna mess with me tonight. I was fine before you walked into my life!



3 comments:

The Little Penmark Girl said...

Make words my bitch? Oh, that's just awesome. You're right there with me, though, I hope you know. There are bloggers, and there are writers, and then there is raw talent. But you go a step further and back that talent up with life experience. That's gold.

Maasiyat said...

I still get to be your slave girl though, right?

hed said...

Grats! I think I got it too (I'm a terrible blog friend lately!)

hed

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...