We do for others because we don't know how to do for ourselves. We do for others because we feel it is the only way to make up for the damage we feel our craziness is doing to society. We do for others because it makes us feel good when nothing else in the whole world does, not even pills. We stay quiet and sit in the corner because others seem so much more needy. We require so little, you and I. A fact which does not sit well with others who would label us as too much to handle. When in truth, all those such as us really need is a bit of understanding, a bit of reciprocation, maybe a touch on the cheek once in a while and a sly wink. The rest of the world is needy. I'd rather be crazy. ~~Aimee

Saturday 31 December 2011

Begending

In a few hours it'll be a new year. I'd love to write some great words of wisdom about all I learned this past year and how next year will be different, but I'm not wise and the IBS is trying to kill me so my brain cells are not quite connecting at their usual rate of intensity.

However as I was lying here while the alien attempts to escape from my belly, I suddenly heard the sound of my 6 year old nephew, reciting and realized there is no other way I'd rather end my year than to the sound of his voice. Definitely an awesome ending and beginning for the year.

1 comment:

aizen999 said...

have an awesome 2012 masiyat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...