We do for others because we don't know how to do for ourselves. We do for others because we feel it is the only way to make up for the damage we feel our craziness is doing to society. We do for others because it makes us feel good when nothing else in the whole world does, not even pills. We stay quiet and sit in the corner because others seem so much more needy. We require so little, you and I. A fact which does not sit well with others who would label us as too much to handle. When in truth, all those such as us really need is a bit of understanding, a bit of reciprocation, maybe a touch on the cheek once in a while and a sly wink. The rest of the world is needy. I'd rather be crazy. ~~Aimee

Saturday 10 December 2011

Vienna in Your Sausage


I come from a very sophisticated background, can you tell?! DEM commented on my yesterday's post. I'd link it but I'm too lazy at the moment and that's what the archives are for. She mentioned red hot dogs which reminded me of one of the delicacies that we as children were forced allowed to eat.




If you live below the Mason Dixie line, then you've eaten this at least once in your life whether you know admit it or not. This wonderful afternoon snack was often served along side saltine crackers and on special occasions there was Kraft Individually wrapped cheese slices and some French's yellow mustard served along with this mouthwatering concoction of every meat known to man. 


Ya'll might be laughing at me but I know every single one of you mutherfuckers out there is adding this to your grocery list as we speak. I mean seriously who could resist the temptation. Unless you're already having some redneck pate then I totally understand.


it has chicken AND beef! yum!!

2 comments:

Gray said...

Eewwww..... I can honestly say I have never had potted meat. Vienna sausages, however, well.... I did grow up in Alabama. At least I've never had pickled pigs' feet or canned brains.

Maasiyat said...

My Grandma use to eat potted meat on crackers with mayo. I too can say with pride I have never eaten potted meat or pickled pigs feet, brains, or balls, however if vienna sausage lost half their profit in 1994 then it was because I stopped eating them. A can a day. Yea I had a bad habit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...