We do for others because we don't know how to do for ourselves. We do for others because we feel it is the only way to make up for the damage we feel our craziness is doing to society. We do for others because it makes us feel good when nothing else in the whole world does, not even pills. We stay quiet and sit in the corner because others seem so much more needy. We require so little, you and I. A fact which does not sit well with others who would label us as too much to handle. When in truth, all those such as us really need is a bit of understanding, a bit of reciprocation, maybe a touch on the cheek once in a while and a sly wink. The rest of the world is needy. I'd rather be crazy. ~~Aimee

Monday 11 July 2011

Two Sides to Every Coin




I am a masochist. I apparently enjoy torturing myself. For the last several weeks I have been on a stalking campaign and driving myself even more insane than I already am. The one thing I hate in a person is hypocrisy. I don't care what shit you did, how often or with who. Just be honest about it. This is one thing Jigger has trouble understanding about me. I am not embarrassed to admit the wrongs I did in my life. He sometimes sees it as pride, but for me I have a very strong faith. I know the one who created me can see me. I know He knows so for me there is no point in lying or pretending that I am something I am not because the most important person knows and everyone else can go to hell. 


The person(s) I am stalking are the very definition of hypocrisy. A couple weeks ago on facebook, the status read "creating problems between people is very wrong". Which to me is laughable because hello you broke up a marriage by fucking the husband and we won't even mention what happened between the kids. Then there are today's messages. Which cut my heart out like a rusty spoon. 

How can you claim to love, follow, and respect someone and then do every single thing they despise and are against. This logic I am unable to comprehend. It makes no sense to me. How can you claim to be a follower of something and then do every single thing it tells you NOT to do. 

I hate hypocrisy. Just be honest. The only person you're fooling is yourself. Not the people who matter. They see you even if you don't realize it. Even if you don't have any real clue as to who they are. They know you and one day you will know them, except it will be too late then. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...